Saturday, March 1, 2014

Happy birthday Umi

I'm so busy living, growing that sometimes I forgot you're also growing, yes you're growing older. 20 years of living I've got a lot to say to you, but I've never have the gut to say it. But now, I do.

Happy birthday Umi. Selamat menyambut hari kelahiran yang ke 49. How time flies. I'm already 20. And you're almost half of decade.

Having you in my life mean so much to me. Having you as my mum taught me how a woman can be as tough as man. And having you taught me that I can be anything that I want despite of all the bad things people ever said to me.

Having you in my life is a bless.

Alhamdulillah.

Even though we don't have too many things to cherish on, there's one thing that I'm so sure of, you'll never let me go. Kan Umi? You'll support me through my thick and thin. You'll always there for me kan Umi?

Thanks Umi for always there supporting me and believing in me. Setiap kali adik malas belajar, adik Akan bayang kan Muka Umi. Adik janji Takkan kecewakan Umi. Keep my words. Doakan adik jadi anak yang baik , hamba yang patuh pada perintah tuhan Nya dan berjaya dunia akhirat. Thanks Umi. I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment